- Rust-Oleum® certified protection guarantees lock body will not rust
- Tough-Cut™ octagonal boron-carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- 38mm shackle length for more uses
- Dual-Armor® construction: 49mm wide laminated steel core with weather resistant cover protects against snow, rain, dirt, mud, grime and salt
- Covered keyway and shackle seals for added weather protection
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- 4-pin cylinder for increased pick resistance
- Keyed alike padlocks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Master Lock Excell® No. M115EURTRILF Laminated Padlocks feature a 49mm wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability, and are surrounded by stainless steel and zinc outer components for weather resistance. The Rust-Oleum® Certified protection provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty against rusting on the lock body; and covered clock body, keyway, and shackle seals offer additional weather protection. The 8mm diameter octagonal shackle is 38mm long and made of Tough-Cut™ boron-carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
Rust-Oleum Certified Protection is a registered trademark of Rust-Oleum Corporation.