- Tough-Cut? octagonal boron-carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- Maximum shackle length for more uses
- Dual-Armor? protection: 45mm laminated steel core for strength surrounded by brass and zinc outer components for weather resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Reinforced body bumper for scratch resistance
- 4-pin cylinder for increased pick resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Master Lock Excell® No. M1BEURD Laminated Padlock features a 45mm wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability, and is surrounded by brass and zinc outer components for weather resistance. The 8mm diameter octagonal shackle is 24mm long and made of Tough-Cut™ boron-carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.