- Stainless steel body cover and top and bottom plates for exceptional weatherability
- 44mm wide laminated steel body for superior durability
- 38mm octagonal boron carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- Chrome-plated shackle for excellent rust resistance
- Superior pry resistance with dual-ball bearing locking
The Master Lock Excell® No. M1EURDLFSTS Laminated Steel Padlock with Stainless Steel Body Cover features a 44mm wide laminated steel body encased in a stainless steel body cover for maximum strength and weatherability. The 8mm diameter octagonal shackle is 38mm long and made of chrome-plated boron carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering. Commercial Excell® offers a higher level of weatherability and security for applications in outdoor, corrosive and caustic environments.